[nagdu] contact with puppy raisers/walkers

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Dec 17 16:27:25 UTC 2010

Hello Tracy and everyone,

    Perhaps a resolution addressing this issue could be brought to next
year's national  convention. The organization needs to go on record as
supporting direct communication between guide dog users and puppy raisers
and the free and uncensored flow of information between participating
parties.This is a good starting place.

Peter Donahue