[nagdu] Memory

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Dec 17 23:18:25 UTC 2010

Oh Julie, I was just about to write about my Jerry Lee who did the same
thing. If she wasn't ready to go home yet, home just didn't exist. That went
for our hotel room home at conventions and work at lunch time. Luckily we
had a nice little challenging walk back from lunch so that was usually
enough, unless she was really feeling her oats that day.

She was the dog though who could go 24 hours non-stop and love it, took any
changes in stride and found naughty things to do just about anywhere she
went. She was a dog who would have thrived in NYC or some other busy urban
environment. She was a good guide and all, just one who could take you for a
ride if you weren't paying attention. She was beyond safe though while doing
all this.

My Toby and now Swap have been my best dogs at learning and remembering
routes, but the others didn't do badly, save for JL, who just had a
different agenda all together. <grin>

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com