[nagdu] Memory

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 11:58:03 UTC 2010

My maxx is like my husband Nelson in so many ways, when we are away or out for a walk, Maxx loves his bed and can't wait to get back to it.  If he is giving me that kind of a day, I say, find maxx's bed.

Then he knows, oh yeah, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeed, yes.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>