[nagdu] contact with puppy raisers/walkers

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Sat Dec 18 18:13:37 UTC 2010

Hello!

Almost all mhy dogs would walk pass my house if they felt they hadn't been
out long enough.  This would definitely happen when I went over to mmy
church for a few minutes. (I live one block from my church.) My first dog
was the best at remembering routes and could reverse a route the first time.
None of my other dogs has been so profficient.

Toni