[nagdu] Need Advice About Allergic Coworker

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:38:31 UTC 2010

For me, Dan it's about consistancy, I don't go anywhere without my dog, not ever.  So people don't bother asking any more.  I'm Deafblind and I just can't feel safe without a dog.  if my friends don't want hair in their car I take the bus and meet them for coffee.  But really most of my friends have dogs so their cars are already hairy. Also since I never leave my dogs, none of my friends have ever seen me without a dog so the dog is just part of the package.

Rox
Sent from my iPhone