[nagdu] Need Advice About Allergic Coworker

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 19:34:57 UTC 2010

You are not unlucky at all. I think a lot of people pull the allergy card
when they don't want to deal with our guides for one reason or another.
Somehow, it seems nicer, they think, to say they'd love to help, but they're
allergic to dogs, and so, just can't. (Sigh)

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090