[nagdu] Diabetic Alert Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 14:29:37 UTC 2010

They have been show on the animal channel and I have read articles on the American Diabetic Association and plus I am a member of the Juvenile Diabetic Research Foundation International.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>