[nagdu] Diabetic Alert Dog

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 31 18:37:44 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
    I have had an inquiry from someone wanting to know information about
them from a consumer perspective. Are they a credible organization? As we
know, there are "service animal" organizations who do little more than
provide uunnecessary "certification", as well as some who get into the
"service animal" training as a means to swindle the disabled and defraud the
public. I am am trying to offer this potential consumer some information to
guide their decision. Anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Fraternally yours,
Marion