[nagdu] "Smelly & Offensive Dogs"

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 14:19:14 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    Many have expressed concern about the statement published by the
DBTAC Southwest ADA Center that states, "It is all right to have a policy that says that dogs must be clean and free from offensive odors." It is important to note that this is an opinion expressed by one attorney interpreting the proposed rulemaking by the Department of Justice. It is not the official rule nor is it a statement by the Department of Justice.

    I have contacted an attorney with the DOJ's Civil Rights Division to get clarification of this proposed rule. Once I have recieved this clarification, I will post this information to these lists.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala