[nagdu] "Smelly" & "Offensive" Odors

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Feb 2 17:04:26 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
What an idiot!!  I have gotten my share of migraines from strong perfume. I
wonder what are THEY covering up!

Could it be possible that your dog has dandruff from the dry winter weather?
I had had that problem with my dogs when I lived in New England.  But she
sure had a nerve to say your dog was dirty. (grin!)

Lyn and Landon