[nagdu] oppinions requested about possible next dog.

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:51:11 UTC 2010

And the instructors are not exactly free flowing with giving out
information about the upcoming dog. My instructor at Seeing Eye did
give our group of 4 the first letter of our dog's names, but he made
clear that this was all we would get out of him. Had I guessed, I
never would have guessed the actual name of my dog.

Wayne