[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 3 04:14:34 UTC 2010

Sometimes people have a hard time understanding the name Lexia; sometimes I
spell it.  Also, when I went for an extended eval, I worked with a dog named
Seth.  I had a little trouble with the th on the end of the name; I think
that I actually requested a dog without a th at the end of the name when I
had my home interview.