[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 05:41:26 UTC 2010

Oh, my, no!  That had to go.  Laveau is a totally cool name.

I had planned on changing Mitzi's name, because Mitzi is just so...  Frou
frou and poodly.  Only when she arrived and I started to get to know her,
she was just such a Mitzi!  Only the kid next door knew what I meant by
that, but she agreed with me 100 percent!  /smile/

It still seems odd to say her name in a sterrn tone of command when I need
to, but she's still a total Mitzi.  /lol/  Then again, since I more often
call her 'scurvy cur" when I'm using a stern tone of command, I guess I
shouldn't complain.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney