[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 11:31:19 UTC 2010

Dar,
    I was supposed to begin training in the middle of February because the
trainers wife was scheduled to have a kidney transplant on January 27. the
surgery has been moved to the middle of February, so we are now looking at
the beginning of March! I'm hoping to know more about using FaceBook in
order to write about my training. If this happens, I will let the list know.

Fraternally yours,
Marion