[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:43:05 UTC 2010

You were suppose to come up here to NY Marion. I hope things go well for this persons wife. I had my transplant in 2005, in fact, I had lost my best friend on the 29th of January he was 44 fast moving cancer.  He lived in AZ after the transplant.

He was a great man and my best friend, in fact as I type this, I am heading for my transplant appointment I go every 3 months for checkups in fact been doing great so far, model patient.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574