[nagdu] university research on guide dogs

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Feb 4 16:11:54 UTC 2010

Hello Petra,

 I am working on your questionnaire and I have a question myself. When you
refer to a guide in your writings are you speaking about another person who
also has a guide dog? They are commonly referred to as handlers here in the
states. Please advise.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.