[nagdu] docking and cropping dogs

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Feb 5 02:03:59 UTC 2010

Monty is a Boxer and lab mix.  He has natural ears that are very much like
lab ears.   Well, they could look like natural Boxer ears too, but I have
never seen a Boxer with natural ears so I can't compare.

His tail was docked.  No clue why the tail would have been docked in a mixed
breed dog.  He does wag it quite exuberantly at the slightest provocation.
I think if it were long he could take out whole swarms of toddlers, contents
of coffee tables and quite possibly break some knee caps. LOL  If I were
doing the choosing though, I would not dock either ears or tail.

Julie