[nagdu] docking and cropping dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 19:29:54 UTC 2010

Julie,

I have a friend with a golden-poodle cross with quite the lively tale.  I
was over to their house one Christmas eve, and my friend had to keep picking
up the Christmas tree and rounding up all the ornaments to put them back in
place.  /lol/  She would discuss her feelings about this with the dog, but
the dog just grinned and wagged its tail.  Very funny.

I'm sure Monty would love that additional form entertainment, as well.
/grin/  Then again, I've seen some fairly small boxers that are constant
accidents waiting to happen because their entire body is in such a state of
perpetual motion.  If nothing else, they can knock things over with the
energy waves they send out ahead of them.  Seems I've known a smallish
standard poodle like that somewhere...  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney