[nagdu] Guide Dog Obedience

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 7 13:04:38 UTC 2010

Great, thanks for the reply Michelle.

I didn't catch what breed your dog is?  I have had 2 labs that *camel up*
only about 2 times a day, and that is all the water they really took in.
I'd bet you my retired guy could drink a quart or more at one setting and
then nothing all day, but he did this while he was working too.  I am not
saying it is the breed, but it just might be the dog.  Based on your
experience with is more frequent drinking, do you find yourself having to
take him out for more park times?  This might be an important thing to look
at as well.  again, the best of luck to you and your camel!

Steve