[nagdu] Explaining to parents that guide dogs are useful

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 20:25:39 UTC 2010

Mark,

Do you know any blind people who use dog guides in your area. Some times
meeting someone who is successfully partnered with a dog guide is the best
publicity needed. It may be that you need to wait until you are in college.
At this point it seems appropriate for you to be the one to make the
decision about what mobility tool you want to use. This would especially be
true when you are not living in their house. This is, just my opinion.