[nagdu] The follow cue was Explaining to parents that guide dogs are useful

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:55:16 UTC 2010

Tami,

Laveau is the same way. She would rather be in the lead finding
things.  Also she doesn't trust people to do it right.  She doesn't
even trust my other dogs to do it right.  When I take my dogs on walks
and let another dog work, she is constantly trying to do their job.
She is a horrible backseat driver.  She has very different opinions
about what is safe and what isn't.  I keep threatening to buy her a
bandana that says safety first, or to get it embroidered on her next
vest.

My goldens would follow pretty much anyone, same with my border
collie.  Laveau just likes being in charge way too much.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss