[nagdu] Explaining to parents that guide dogs are useful

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Feb 14 23:42:37 UTC 2010

Thanks Gary, I would like to learn more about the mobile speaks software. I
recently purchased a htc ozone with talks software, am being required to pay
an additional $35 per month for a data [package because it is a smart phone,
but the smart thing is not that smart if you ask me, could you write me off
list to discuss this further. I have heard good things about code factory
and am wondering if I should give up on this phone and walk away from
Verizon after nearly 15 years of being with them. thanks.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.