[nagdu] Gentle leader adjustments

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 17 09:06:06 UTC 2010

No it wasn't vague at all. I do agree with you on that one, because I've had
Troy for two years and have only just gotten it right! He's a big dog too.
He can't get it off when I drop the lead, but he can still open his mouth
and yawn, pant etc. Thanks God for that because he always struggled like
heck with it, so I gave up on it. Now that it's adjusted perfectly for him,
he's fine with it!

Michelle