[nagdu] re sighted guides

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Feb 17 22:08:28 UTC 2010

Gary,

Good question!

Typically I won't hold my husband's hand, in a romantic manner, while
working my dog, because the dog and I walk a lot faster.  If we all walked
close to the same pace I think it might be possible if you were able to
still follow the dog and let go of your partner's hand should that become
necessary.  If I am being guided by a person, I just drop the harness handle
and have the dog heel.

HTH
Julie