[nagdu] re sighted guides

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:10:50 UTC 2010

I was told on class, that when I am working with my husband that I drop the
harness handle and just use the leash, I do this often. and the dog is not
between us, the dog is on the outside and my husband is on my right side.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574