[nagdu] guide dogs

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Feb 19 13:58:05 UTC 2010

Welcome Jennifer!

I'm Julie, the list moderator.  You've figured out how to post to the list
already.  If you reply to any message sent to the list it will be seen by
the entire list.  We really don't have many rules.  the short version of the
rules is be nice and keep the discussion relevant to guide dogs.  I'll post
the long version of the rules here in a bit.

Do you have a guide dog now?  Or are you thinking of getting one?

Looking forward to getting to know you,
Julie