[nagdu] guide dogs

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:35:12 UTC 2010

Hello Jennifer,

The NAGDu email list has about 200 guide dog users, handlers, those
interested in guide dogs, and perhaps puppy raisers on the list. We share,
discuss, and inform each other about topics dealing with guide dogs. It
doesn't matter what school you have a guide dog from, just that your
interested in guide dogs.

Let me introduce myself, I am Marsha. Seeing Eye graduate with Emma. She is
a german shepard who is 4 years old, and I have had her two years now. I
live with my husband and animals in PA. I am a board member of NAGDU, so if
there are any other questions please just ask away!

Glad you joined us

marsha