[nagdu] Get control of that dog

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:27:05 UTC 2010

Hi Michelle,

Having had three dogs over many years, I have faced this kind of treatment
many times. I just simply try to explain to people that my dog and I are
working together and that their interference ends up confusing both of us. I
just ask them to please stop, because it distracts the dog and she does not
work effectively. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

I hope this helps and best of luck!
Sherri