[nagdu] nagdu

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Feb 19 19:44:24 UTC 2010

LOL  Jennifer!  You need to talk to Mark.  He just joined the list  a week
or two ago with this same problem.

Some of the things that we discussed were:
to keep talking to the parents, gently and consistently
to demonstrate a high level of responsibility in other areas
to ensure that your cane skills are the best they can be
to research using a guide dog
to check out what guide dog programs have to offer
to talk to blind people currently using guide dogs, preferably in person
to get yourself and your parents involved with the NFB

and be prepared to wait until your out on your own if none of the above
works.

HTH
Julie