[nagdu] nagdu

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Feb 19 20:14:57 UTC 2010

A much better consideration in this approach rather then being advised to
abandon all hope of realizing your dream of wanting to get a guide dog and
advising that she wait until she leaves home. Jennifer, just work your
parents as you know how. They want the best for you, just show them how this
is and will be the best for you. Think about college and how nice it would
be to have a guide by your side to help you get to and from classes. I
support your interests and feel you may have your work cut out for you but
keep up on negotiating for your needs!

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.