[nagdu] nagdu

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 19 20:46:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

If you're not living at home anymore, I hate to sound harsh here, but if you're taking care of the dog, living away from home and under your own roof, your family can suck it up and deal. They'll either get used to it, or they won't. Either way, sometimes you just have to draw a line in the sand, and how they handle your decision is their problem.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY