[nagdu] nagdu

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:48:33 UTC 2010

So you don't live at home anymore then what is the problem.  We as adults
will do things that our parents are not to happy with but we do them anyway,
I lost my vision as an adult got Maxx three years ago, so the only person
you should think of is yourself. You parents might not like the idea, but it
is what you want.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com