[nagdu] nagdu

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 19 20:51:49 UTC 2010

I'm sorry, but these concerns with "Oh, you won't like it when you step in that first pile" sound very manipulative to me. But then, I must admit to a bit of an issue with family and people who feel they should have control over aspects of my life that they have no business controlling, so I'm OK with my orneriness on this topic.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY