[nagdu] Get control of that dog

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 20 00:37:51 UTC 2010

ha ha good girl! Please tell me to be like that again... and again. I really
need to slap myself sometimes, because I know better than to let someone
else take control of my dog! I got into trouble in training every time I
didn't keep good control.

Thanks I really needed that wake-up call. I'd rather cry after telling
someone off than to cry for months for giving my guide dog back for not
controlling him.

Thanks!

Michelle