[nagdu] different schools

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:01:02 UTC 2010

Hello,
I'm applying to several different schools.
One of my main points I want in a school is ownership upon graduation
and via my research it seems that GDA, GDF, Leader, Pilot, SEGD, and
SEEing Eye all do this.
So, if you have been to one or more than one of these programs, can
you write and tell me their differences, I know about things such as
vet paid for stuff, and all teh stuff on the GDUI survey, I'm more
interested in things taught to the dogs, the goodness of the match,
training methods, the staff, facilities, etc. etc.
Thanks.
Jessica