[nagdu] Get control of that dog

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 16:40:12 UTC 2010

I like the lamp bit.

And I agree, there comes a time when the only way to deal with breathtaking
rudeness from others is to be rude yourself.  I have come to the conclusion
that in a case like that whatever response I'm using that I would consider
much too rude to comtemplate in normal situations does not amount to my
being actively rude in order to deal with another's bad manners.

I also have learned to put on an attitude if it appears I'm in danger of
being helped.  /smile/  It took me awhile to adapt a 'tude that would work
for me as a blind woman with cane or dog, but I seem to have gotten it
worked out.  Either that or I've just managed to avoid the worst offenders
lately.  Whew!

Tami Smith-Kinney