[nagdu] Tax Exemptions for Service Animals

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 21 21:45:41 UTC 2010

Marion,

Fear not.  They make it up elsewhere in the tax provisions.

However, Oregon and New Jersey have another benefit which is nice.  Neither
state permits consumers to pump their own gas.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com