[nagdu] A question for Jennifer

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 23:36:32 UTC 2010

Jennifer,
    I'm not sure if you have already shared this or not, but where do you
live? I ask for two reasons: 1) I wanted to see if we could connect you with
a NAGDU division in your state and 2) wanted to find out if you might be
able to attend our national convention in Dallas? Oh, and "inquiring minds
want to know"!

Fraternally yours,
Marion