[nagdu] guide dogs

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 22 01:53:13 UTC 2010

Jennifer,
    One of the things you probably notice from the responses you are getting
on this list is that no one will say whether any particular technique is
right or wrong. It all depends upon what works for you and for your dog. I
would rarely tether my dog, as I never had the need to do so. She always
would lay in one place and wouldn't wander. Some other dog, though, would
not be content to lay somewhere their handler was not, so would need to be
tethered.

Peace!
Marion