[nagdu] guide dogs

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:51:07 UTC 2010

Perhaps your friend Jennifer is afraid that the dog will start it's
own doggie blog, grin. Seriously though, I've read at least one blog
where the dog blogs about what's going on in their life and in their
person's life. I can't remember the exact address, but the name of the
blog is Paw Prints. The person who, oops sorry, I meant the dog who
writes it is a very good writer. I slipped just now, grin.

Wayne