[nagdu] A question for Jennifer

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Feb 22 13:52:01 UTC 2010

HI Jennifer,

I'm a fellow Virginia. I live in the Alexandria/Springfield area and am the
president of the Greater Springfield chapter. If you want to talk at some
point give me an email at jrelton at verizon.net and I'll send my phone number.
I'm not comfortable giving my number for the full list. It seems a bit like
saying "for a good time, call..." Just kidding a little but it usually
avoids issues if you keep things a little less familiar with a group as a
whole.

I will be going for my fifth dog in about a month, I hope. WE don't have a
lot of dog guide users in Virginia who are members of the NFB but we do have
a few. The number is growing as well.