[nagdu] [personal info was nagdu] A question for Jennifer

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Feb 22 14:20:54 UTC 2010

Joy and all,

Definitely DO NOT give out info on this list that you are not comfortable
with everyone on the planet knowing.   The list archives are publically
viewable.  You do not have to be a list member to read them.  Sometimes when
I am using Google to look up something guide dog related messages from the
list archives will come up in the search results.

Safety first!

Julie
NAGDU list moderator