[nagdu] guide dogs

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC Inc) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Feb 22 20:27:28 UTC 2010

As for being crushed, when I retired my dogs, I kept my emotions
private. I did cry, but that wasn't for anybody else to be a part of.
Your friend may be in pain, but may not choose to share it with you. I
think, I'd hesitate to share any pain if I was thinking I'd hear "Your
dog goes nuts around your mom, you need to be more firm". It may be
true, but also something nobody wants to hear... kind of like hearing
"If you let your husband go out more, you wouldn't be getting a
divorce." Jennifer, if this friend is truly your friend, v. someone you
want to one-up, give her a hug.
And, Jennifer your predog state is the last time you will ever know it
all with regard to dogs. Enjoy it, because you'll never be this smart
again