[nagdu] Anti-discrimination or diversity policies ofguidedogschools

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Feb 22 20:38:00 UTC 2010

Thanks Lyn for the education on terminology. Always appreciated.

I've also heard  that GDB has a similar view toward class and training for
someone who has these life circumstances. I'd guess, knowing the other
schools, that most also do as well, but I've heard of and known concrete
examples at GDF and GDB in particular.

It's interesting how guide dog class and the whole concept of guide dog
training can bring together such diverse populations, all with the same
goal, to work safely and care for a dog.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com