[nagdu] [personal info was nagdu] A question for Jennifer

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 22 22:26:14 UTC 2010

Yep I agree. I'm the same... if anyone has any questions about anything I
bring up on this forum and I think they're somewhat personal, I'll give them
my email address and I can answer them. To save any hassles now my email
address is
m-johnson at bigpond.com.
It means I don't have to go into full details about personal stuff here!

Regards,

Michelle