[nagdu] nagdu

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 23 08:02:13 UTC 2010

True, but I was only speaking for Jennifer's case, and even though I don't
personally know her and you don't know me, I guess from the way she
commented, I simply replied accordingly, because I do know there are cane
users who are fine without a dog. However I'm also considering the people
who feel better with a dog without a cane, like myself, so thought I'd just
say that that's what Jennifer could tell her parents if you know what I
mean. I'm not saying that I've advised her like this just from my own
experience because everyone is different, just giving her advice according
to how she commented and what she wanted to know of how she could convince
her parents to let her have a guide dog. Of course she could tell them that
some people prefer a white cane, but that if she prefers a guide dog for
some reason, then she may wish to say so if that might help her situation.
My advice isn't going to fit all out there, I guess like all advice on this
forum doesn't fit every situation either...

Cheers,

Michelle