[nagdu] A New Dog in the House!

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Feb 24 18:48:49 UTC 2010

Now this is wonderful news about geting your guide.
Wishing you the best.
March 12th will be here quickly.
As fast as my days fly I know this will happen.
Love the weight of the dog.
No one will give you a hard time to be sure.
This is the kind of dog that needs to be in Denver.
It seems folks who are in wheelchairs and are blind, having problems
with folks wishing to take away their purses and wallets. the one gal
thought she was pretty safe because of her dog.
The lady in the wheel chair was safe, because the purse handle was tied
to the chair.
so take a strole in Denver, part the land on the streets and enjoy a
wonderful walk.

--
--Dar
skype