[nagdu] Resolution Re: Get control of that dog

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 25 09:43:04 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Today, I ended up getting in the car with the same person I wrote you about. I prayed all week that I'd be able to explain my situation to her, and I was able to! The lady was happy to hear me assert myself a little, because then she knew where she stood in this situation. We ended up talking about security dogs and how they're trained, and that lead to me letting her know about how my guide dog is trained. Very interesting! I felt much better too, because then she didn't try to control the dog either and we had a wonderful time, and the dog did his work well, although he was a little confused about finding the entrance to the shopping centre because we were parked near it but at a different place to where I usually walk when I'm getting off the bus. It's not that difficult though, in time Troy will get used to it. It's not like I'll get a lift anywhere every week anyway.

Michelle