[nagdu] harness fitting question

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Feb 26 03:06:36 UTC 2010

Martha,

I'm trying to remember the particulars of that harness...I'm thinking that
the chest and back strap are all one piece.  I don't think there's any way
to adjust that portion of the harness.
Is it possible to attach a martingale to the front of the chest strap?
That could help it from sliding up.

Unless your pushing down on the handle,  it shouldn't change the way the
front sits on the dog.

Sorry I don't have any helpful ideas.
Julie