[nagdu] guide dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:53:51 UTC 2010

Yes it is.  I remember when I got Maxx, we are told to go to our rooms and
the trainers will bring our dogs to us.  I couldn't wait it was like the
nurse brining me my baby when she was born.

The door opened, and I see (yes I am not total) the black thing wagging his
tail at me, and they bring him over and he starts kissing me, wow, love at
first sight.  To this day Maxx comes over to wake me up to let him out by
giving me a big wet one, I think Nelson gets jealous.

Not, then he goes over and does the same thing to Nelson when his alarm goes
off in the morning.  But he still doesn't know saturdays and sundays yet.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574